● Cookies used: Own and Third Party
● Are they used to obtain statistics? Yes, the legal basis being our legitimate interest in better managing the service.
● Are they used for advertising? Yes
● Third-party services that install cookies through this website: Google Analytics
How to configure and disable cookies
The user can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their device from their web browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your device, the browsing experience may worsen. Below you can find how to configure cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Google Android
- Internet Explorer 7 y 8
- Internet Explorer 9
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari Mobile
1.- Types and uses
The service uses its own and third-party cookies to improve navigation, provide the service and obtain statistics on the use of the website.
2.- What is a cookie and what is it for?
A cookie is a text file that is sent to the web browser of your computer, mobile phone or tablet and that is used to store and retrieve information about the navigation carried out. For example, remembering your username and password or your profile preferences.
3.- What types of cookies are there?
According to who manages them:
● Own cookies; are sent to your browser from our computers or web domains.
● Third party cookies; They are sent to your browser from a computer or web domain that we do not manage directly, but rather a third party such as Google.
Depending on the time they are active, there are:
● Session cookies; they remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none remain on your device. ● persistent cookies; they remain on the user's device and our website reads them each time the user makes a new visit. These cookies stop working after a specific date.
Finally, and according to its purpose, we have:
● Technical cookies; improve navigation and proper functioning of the web.
● Personalization cookies; They allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria.
● Analysis cookies; allow to measure and statistically analyze the use made of the service provided.
Cookies used by Iki Health:
List of third-party cookies used by Iki Health:
Google Analytics: Its cookies (such as _ga or _gid) allow counting the number of times a user visits a website, how, when and from where they do so.